Thursday, 30 April 2015

Applications open - Seoul International Aerospace and Defence Exhibition


The Defence Material Organisation will host a Team Defence Australia exhibition stand at the 'Seoul ADEX' defence exhibition in October 2015.

Seoul ADEX is a biennial tri-service exposition and conference which commenced in 1995 and is the only significant defence trade exhibition of its type in North Asia.

Key statistics from Seoul ADEX in 2013 include
  • 361 exhibitors from 28 countries;
  • 67,000 visited during the trade days (4 days);
  • 72 official delegations from 45 countries; and
  • Claimed US$7.5 billion in contracts signed at, or as a direct result of ADEX 2013.

Applications are now open for Australian defence companies interested in participating in the mission.

Applications close 20 May 2015.

For more information visit the Department of Defence website External Link - opens in new window.

35 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good SEO Agencies will do a complete website analysis and then engage you in their findings and recommendations. The strip down of your website by the agency will include but not limited .
    blog post

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...
    spray on truck bedliners

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Kieran Perry and I work with Business Owners, Directors, and Managers providing a range of services that help develop business, grow sales and increase profit. 
    executive coaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. web design guide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having positive people to lift you up can be a strong motivator and allow you to have someone to bounce thoughts off of when you feel uncertain about a decision. click here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. dissociative disorder

    ReplyDelete
  8. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.. health

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am planning to start earth day quotes for kids in 2019 in my area. And I must say your article helped me a lot. Totally Loved your Blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. wikimedia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Talk to a credit repair expert today!  Detox NYC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man's lives, such as uncontrolled huge amounts, definitely not while countries furthermore reefs, challenging to seismic disturbance upward perfect apply.
    toilet unclogger liquid


    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. corporate headshots brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    Live Cricket Score

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sure, Top 10 Trading Platform Online you can play mitigating music in your public exhibition shows to energize guests.

    ReplyDelete
  16. we have sell some merchandise of rotate custom boxes.it's far absolutely useful and completely low fee allure visits this web page thanks and appeal component this say thinking of your links. Grayvee Journey

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Bolt Posts

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. Thank for sharing!///.,

    jobs in karachi
    whatmobile nokia

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. Thank for sharing!///.,

    jobs in karachi
    whatmobile nokia

    ReplyDelete
  21. The primary pattern is that the business design must be the fundamental concentration for your Business Analysts. This is on the grounds that they should be able to think immediately when they are analyzing the majority of the dealings that have anything to do with the business.
    graduate application

    ReplyDelete
  22. There are endless single parents who have taken upon themselves the double jobs of fathers and moms, giving the physical and otherworldly needs of their kids.payroll outsourcing services

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider in Abu Dhabi UAE

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post, thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic Good Post
    walk-through. I appreciate this post.

    ReplyDelete
  25. definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Eben Pagan

    ReplyDelete
  26. You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. Virtual Coach Review

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. bitcoin profit app

    ReplyDelete
  28. Business trip to India will not be hassle free. Ask your client or business associate to send you a road map. You will also have to ask him for landmarks as street names change. This help you get around easier. 출장샵

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Management Services

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Best CA IN Noida

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Buy herbal medicine online

    ReplyDelete
  32. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... us import data

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Bookkeeping services London

    ReplyDelete