Wednesday, 17 December 2014

New one-stop shop for business developers and community groups


ACT Chief Minister Andrew Barr has announced that the ACT Government will establish a new ‘one-stop shop’ to cut red tape and better connect Canberrans to government services.

Access Canberra will connect Canberrans to the ACT Government and will include the already well known service Canberra Connect. It’s new function will be to bring together our shopfronts and regulatory arms into a single service.

The service will be available to small and large businesses, community groups and individuals seeking access to permits, approvals and licenses needed to establish a new business or event in the ACT.

Chief Minister Barr said "I want to see Access Canberra engaging with these businesses and groups as soon as possible, discussing how the service can streamline engagement with ACT Government directorates."

"I regularly hear from businesses and individuals who feel frustrated at the multiple approval bodies they have to contact throughout the ACT Government during this process. As Chief Minister I want this to improve."

"The aim of the initiative is to introduce a ‘no wrong door’ approach for entrepreneurs engaging with the ACT Government. Access Canberra will work closely with businesses, community and sporting organisations to help them thrive. I also expect to see more services and information available online through Access Canberra."

"One of my priorities as the ACT Chief Minister is to have a greater focus on regulatory reform and to drive red tape reduction. It is important that the ACT Government maintains high standards of health, safety and probity for everyone in our community. However, we must also enable businesses and community groups to do great things in our city."

The new service will be located in the Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate.

37 comments:

  1. Those things are really nice. They are absolutely amazing and I just love them. I was looking for the it supplies though. Maybe I will look for them in other pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is important that the ACT Government maintains high standards of health, safety and probity for everyone in our community. Compass Claims is a huge name which is providing insurance services in all sectors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. church logo design

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Jasa Import Barang Dari China Door to Door

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. set up a business in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  8. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. backpack with wheels for girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. forsage review

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. IT Outsourcing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. audit management software

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! stock marcas

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work mapsjar.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good to see you here, good information for us, pakistani burqa for sale with free shipping and cash on delivery Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Home Improvement Deductions for Taxes in 2020

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Start your own online business

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work SDWAN

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. online review usage statistics

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Infographic Design Services Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Domain Name Registration Australia

    ReplyDelete
  21. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. Wheel Alignment near me

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. best round up app

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. buy business in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  24. My brand name was deemed catchy because of the help brought to me by taking this online course. Thank you, Alexandra for the very informative session in getting my brand name professionally done. Email Harvester

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! myeconlab

    ReplyDelete
  26. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. sulopay

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. forex training courses in karachi

    ReplyDelete
  28. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. 123movie

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... Investment opportunities

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. digital marketing services for small businesses

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love visiting sites in my free time. I have visited many sites but did not find any site more efficient than yours. Thanks for the nudge! دليل الشركات السعودية

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? likvideerimine

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! advanced analytics

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. intelligence analyst

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? Because I’m going to start my website soon, but I’m a little lost on everything. Many thanks! SAC Start

    ReplyDelete
  36. Unlike the ancient times, getting your furniture customized at home by a trained carpenter is not exactly the thing you would like to go for, and visiting each furniture store in your city for the best products and discounts aren't practical solutions. see this

    ReplyDelete